Saturday, January 12, 2013

Golden Globe.....Underway!

So, as it turns out Golden Globe is very close and I'm here to cover you for it. When it starts I'll use my Twitter Account to Post you updates about who won or what.
So I'll be here and doing a nice cover for it. Be sure of that.

The Golden Globe honors not only movie but also TV and The Hollywood Foreign Press seems to have a close relationship with Oscars since whatever they choose is a good bet it'll win in Oscars too. And this time it is hosted by Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. And this time the Lincoln has the most Nominations and is sure to win quite a lot. And Les Mis is also hoping for some while TV-Wise it's a shame that Sherlock wasn't nominated for more but I'm sure Benedict can win and must win while the amazing Homeland is here to sweep. And in comedy...I'm certain Modern Family will win. Again. Let's hope for an awesome Golden Globe this year like the last. Too bad Iran didn't send anything for the Foreign Language. I KNOW that "Ye Habe Ghand" (Eng: A small sugar) could have one. But well they didn't. Anyway...

....Be sure that I'm here and will cover it for you. And this is my Twitter Account: My Twitter Account (Don't worry it opens a new window.) so you guys can follow the latest.

And the Golden Globe goes to......
There you have it. My Twitter and yours truly to Cover you for it. :D

+Sherlock +Homeland +Modern Family +Episodes +Les Miserables +Lincoln Movie +Benedict Cumberbatch +Star Trek Community +Tina Fey +30 Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment